Welcome to our practice!
If you have not yet scheduled an appointment, you may do so by calling our office at (310) 299-9621.
Download and Print New Patient Registration
After you schedule your appointment, we encourage you to download and print our new patient forms, so that you can fill them out at your convenience. You can either fax or mail to us or bring them with you to your first appointment.
If you are unable to get directions on our Location page, you may call our office at (310) 275 0838 to get more detailed directions.
WE WILL SEE YOU AT YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT!
Safety, Comfort, & Satisfaction.
Making the most of your first dental visit.
For your initial appointment, Dr. Lalezarian will give you a detailed consultation, explaining your diagnosis and the recommended treatment options. Depending on availability or severity of your situation, treatment may be done the same day or hour as the consultation. Usually, a second appointment for treatment is necessary when the patient's dental condition is complex and requires further evaluation.
To expedite the process of providing you the dental treatment you need, make sure to provide the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable (if your previous dentist has taken x-rays within six months, you can request them to be forwarded to our office - otherwise, make sure to pick them up and bring them our office)
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- Proof of medical or dental insurance if you have it, including the necessary completed forms
- A list of medical conditions that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- As always, a parent or guardian is required to accompany all patients under 18 for the consultation visit.